HR Analytic & Reporting Analyst
You will be a part of Ramboll Global HR Operations in the HR Information Management team which is a team that works with master data maintenance, HR insights and support for all HR applications globally (e.g. Workday and Cornerstone).
As an HR Analytics & Reporting Analyst you will mainly be responsible for our deliverables within ad hoc, custom & standard reporting and bring our dashboards to the next level. Create and maintain high data quality in larger and more detailed analytic reports with data from Workday and Service Now. As the organization evolves your responsibilities will also include building HR analytics capabilities to strengthen support for people decision making across Ramboll.
Main Role Responsibilities:
In your role you will be challenged with the execution of the following tasks:
- Create and maintain reporting reflecting our current standards report deliverables e.g. HR report, Manager- and HR dashboard reports etc.
- Conduct clean ups within our reports (custom, scheduled, dashboards etc.)
- Support on ad hoc reporting globally to Talent, C&B and Recruiting etc.
- Conduct and develop training in best practice for reporting
- Provide information material for reporting best practice e.g. Top 10 most used Manager Reports.
- Develop and maintain various templates for reporting requests – meeting short term needs.
- Investigate Workday and Cornerstone possibilities for bringing Ramboll reporting to the next level in terms of dashboards, use of reporting on mobile device etc.
- Troubleshooting for report issues, bugs etc.
- Participate in project as reporting responsible.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Strong analytical skills and preferable experience from working with internal reporting in larger international companies.
- Ideally having experience with Workday application and from international, multi-cultural organizations.
- Business understanding and the ability to transform data into value adding support for business decisions – (applied analytics).
- Experience with Change Management processes.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge to Workday, MS Power BI, Cornerstone is preferred.
- Service-minded and knows the importance of good customer service.
- Experience from complex (matrix) organizations.
- Being systematic and have a structured work style with focus on details.
- A good team player and motivated self-starter.
- Very good communication and coordinating skills and fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
- Having an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.