Exciting opportunity in Ramboll South East Europe for a Business Development Manager on IFI Market
Part of a global consultancy firm, Ramboll South East Europe works with clients to help solving their most demanding environmental issues. We combine resources across geographic boundaries and technical and scientific disciplines to provide clients with the best, most responsive team—whether responding to existing challenges, evaluating opportunities to improve performance, or seeking to reduce future liabilities. We are sought after by clients around the world who benefit from our unique ability to bring clarity to issues at the intersection of science, business and policy. As such we are looking to expand our team in Romania and are currently seeking a full-time Business Development Manager to join us.
We offer you to become a member of a dynamic team in our Bucharest office who together with a dynamic team in Ramboll Denmark will form the secretariat to manage large EU framework assignment running minimum over the next 4 years.
The ideal candidate should have an interest to work in a dynamic international and multi-cultural environment, he/she should be systematic, ambitious and result-oriented.
The duties of the Business Development Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the process of preparation and assessment of project proposals.
- Implement procedures for the assessment of the quality and adequacy of CVs to meet specific requirements as specified in TORs of individual calls for proposals.
- Contribute and provide guidance to Improve CVs in terms of readability, format and by ensuring that the required qualifications are adequately highlighted in the CVs
- Assisting to the utmost the Secretariat in the smooth running and operation of the secretariat at the Romania Office
- Assisting Ramboll Denmark’s International Water and Climate Adaptation Department with the preparation of other EOIs and proposals for projects in Asia and Africa financed by international financial institutions (IFIs).
- Assist Ramboll Denmark and Ramboll in Romania with other marketing tasks including: Updating the project reference system; preparation of newsletters and inter-office circulars; formatting or reports and documents, and updates and improvements of the CV system for better identification of staff for ongoing projects and proposals.
The scope and character of these duties and responsibilities will be modified and adjusted in accordance with changes in the operational mode of the Romania Office and the division of responsibility between Denmark, project offices, and the Romania Office.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
At least a MSc degree in engineering, environment, social sciences or related fields At least 5 years of experience in related field in a management role Excellent communication skills in English both written and oral Fluency in French language is considered an advantage Strong computer and internet literacy skills (MS Office) Time and budget skills with ability to multitask Social skills and ability to work in diversified teams (different teams for different tasks) Strong analytical skills, problem – solving capacity, ability to work under pressure Experience with EU tendering will be considered an advantage